woensdag 16 november 2011

Heading off to Morocco

As most of you will know I'm off for a 5 week tour around Morocco. It was a bit of a struggle to decide where to go this winter. Morocco was always in my mind but since I never really cycled a lot in winter in Europe, I also thought that might be quite interesting... I think the weather made me change it.

For this trip I bought some new gadgets for the road. I'm going to shoot more video and try to keep some sort of video blog if the Morocco internet is good enough and if I have enough time to edit. It's the first time I brought a laptop on tour. But electronics are secundary, I hope they don't distract me too much from the real thing (finding out about a new culture and scenery). I finally get to cycle in the dessert which I have never done before!

But first I have to fly to Marakech and adjust myself a bit to the new country!

(thanks Johan for the Photo)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten