zondag 4 december 2011

Going East



The dessert is a new experience for me and I had to be a little more prepared. I'm bringing a lot of water and food with me on the bike because there are not many shops along the way. The first two days were quite hard because of a strong headwind but I tried to keep the good spirit. There were lots of animals on the route, mainly camels and goats. A couple of dogs weren't to friendly but a kind "fuck you" made them go away. It's chilly in the morning (about 5 degrees) but way better than in Europe.

I've met very friendly Moroccans and I even spoke dutch a couple of times. I also met weird shouting teenagers with dumb voices. Why would you shout at me like that? But most Moroccans are very kind. Thing I really noticed is that you don't have a lot of contact with women, it's really a male dominated country.

The scenery is really special and I'll spend some more time in the dessert...

1 opmerking: