dinsdag 20 juli 2010

God bless America!

Hey guys, small update from the road. I'm currently in Ashland Wisconsin, USA. Last weeks I pedalled trhough South Dakota (nice prairies again). Then I entered Minnesota, they have trees there which were good for a change. Not so many spectaculair things to see but the people are nice (and big). Today I'm making for Michigan and it will be another couple of days ridin' to the Canadian border again. I'm taking this route to avoid big cities like Detroit. Even I Duluth I accidently ended up on the freeway! After a couple of miles the cops kicked me off but luckily I was not fined! "Respect my authority"! Anyway, I'm still going strong and I'm really "gonna giv'r"! Sorry no pics but I didnt take many exciting foto's anyway. As the crow flies 1543km to New York. I'm at 14985km right now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten